Middleweight Graphic Designer
Middleweight Graphic Designer – £22,000-£30,000 DOE+ Benefits- Leicestershire, LE12/ Hybrid
Are you a creative thinker with a passion for design? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a strong portfolio showcasing your typography and layout skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are a well-established branding and design agency, looking to appoint an ambitious and creative Middleweight Graphic Designer to our growing and friendly team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in bringing creative concepts to life.
With flexible days and hybrid working offered, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming team in a dynamic and encouraging environment, whilst having the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of a well-established creative agency.
- Liaise with the Account Management team to ensure they’re clear on the brief and budget on projects.
- Take work from start to finish for all types of projects including branding, campaigns, and website design (you are not expected to code the websites).
We have been working with local, national, and international clients for nearly two decades. With a focus on the fast-moving energy sector, we create compelling communications across all channels. We are based from our studio within a rural village near Loughborough (with good transport links).
- Exceptional typography and layout skills.
- Strong design concepts and the rationale behind them.
- Proven experience in branding, multi-channel campaigns and website design (ideally wireframing as well).
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail even when working under pressure.
- The drive and willingness to learn and grow within an agency environment.
- A willingness to take on responsibility, learn quickly and progress fast.
- You are a team player with excellent organisation and timekeeping skills.
- A degree or HND in design or equivalent commercial experience.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click apply to find out more.